Besides the main program, KMO 2022 /LTEC2022 will host several tutorials on the first day of the conference (11, July 2022). We invite proposals for tutorials for presentation at the conference.
Topics of Interest
Tutorials should address topics that fall in the general scope of KMO 2022 & LTEC 2022.
- The topic must be a state of the art research topic with a clear focus on a specific problem, technology or application,
- There should be a sufficiently large community interested in the topic.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted as a single PDF file of no more than 5 pages. Proposals should contain the following information:
- Title of tutorial,
- Abstract (200 words),
- Description of topic and relevance to KMO or LTEC
- Format of tutorial (1/2 day, 1 day),
- Tutorial organizer and he/ her qualification,
- A brief discussion of why the topic is of particular interest currently,
- Overview of content, description of the aims, presentation style, potential/preferred prerequisite knowledge,
- Required materials (e.g. will you need internet access, lab access, specific software installed?),
- Intended audience and expected number of participants.
Data regarding the presenter(s) (name(s), affiliation, email address, homepage) and short description of their expertise, experience in teaching and tutorial presentation. Please submit proposals by E-mail (in PDF format) to L.firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of tutorial: 1st. Dec. 2021.
➤ Submission of paper: 30. Dec. 2020
➤ Author notification: 30.Jan. 2022
➤ Early Registration: 30. Mar. 2020
➤ Camera ready: 30. Mar. 2020
➤ Conference date: 12.Jul. 2020
Benefits to the Tutorial Presenter
- Free conference registration (including conference bag, proceedings, coffee breaks, lunch, conference banquet).
- Free accommodation during the conference period
- Free airport transfer between airport and hotel.